- Do I need to buy dance shoes? What kind of shoes are recommended?
Yes, absolutely. Suede dance shoes are best. Especially ladies, for different levels of dancers, it is recommended to wear different heel size and heel style best for proper alignment and comfort.
Note that different shoes have different front feet fit from narrow, medium to wide. Dance shoes tend to stretch wider over time, it is recommended to buy a half or one size smaller than your street shoe size.
- For beginners, it is most common and recommended to wear 2″ or 2.5″ Flared heel
- For intermediate dancers, depending on personal preference, you can move on to try out 3″, 3″25 or 3″5 flared or slim heels.
- For advanced dancers and pros, ranging from 3″ to 4″ heels, dancers generally look for aesthetic and artistic design and arch support.
- Where can I buy dance shoes?
There are many vendors that provide some of the most recommended dance shoes from our dancers.
Ray Rose, Supadance, International Dance are great shoes for practice and social dance.
CBDC offer a discount on VEDance.com 10% off of your purchase. Click on the image to apply your discount!
- What if I want to take private lessons instead of group classes?How much do you charge for private lessons? Or I have events that I need dancers/performers?
Please email email@example.com directly for inquiries on private lessons or events, or private message us via any social media, or click on the link below.
If you have suggestions or additional questions, please let us know via Contact Page or click the links below!