James Cobo Salsa Free Style Class
Tuesdays Oct 17 - Nov 28 (NO CLASS NOV 21)
JAMES COBO INT/ADV SALSA FREESTYLE (6 Weeks):
Class Dates: Tuesdays, October 17 – November 28 (NO CLASS NOV 21)
Time: 7:00p – 9:00p
Location: Triangle Dance Studio, Studio 5 (2603 S. Miami Blvd, Durham 27703)
Instructors: James Cobo, Lulu Diaz
- $60 Register By October 13
- $70 Register After October 13
- $20 Walk-in allowed while space available (No Discount)
Level: int – adv
– Recommend for dancers w/ strong dance background
– Not recommended for students with chronic Injury.
– Fast Pace Class
Location: Triangle Dance Studio
– Mandatory Athletic Attire:
– Tights, sweat pants, shorts,sports bras, tanks, jazz shoes, foot paws, Ball room shoes (some maneuvers require flat shoes)
– Rhythmical body flow Session:
– Mandatory: Warm up session w/ no shoes, no socks.
– Class Description:
The purpose of this class is to propel students to higher levels of dance expression with an intensive fusion of “Salsa” elements, including Afro-Cuban, Pachanga, Boogaloo, cha cha cha, Son, Mambo, and more.
The class starts with a warm up session to prepare students dancers for the high energy and physically charged footwork and body sequences.
This class is recommended for students with strong dance foundation. Sessions are structured for fast learning pace.
This class is not recommended for students with chronic pain or back/joint injuries.