James Cobo Salsa Footwork Class
Tuesdays, January 30 - February 27
JAMES COBO INT/ADV SALSA FOOTWORK (5 Weeks):
Class Dates: Tuesdays, January 30 – February 27
Time: 8:00p – 9:00p
Location: Triangle Dance Studio, Studio 5 (2603 S. Miami Blvd, Durham 27703)
Instructors: James Cobo
Mandatory Athletic Attire:
– Tights, sweat pants, shorts,sports bras, tanks, jazz shoes, foot paws, Ball room shoes (some maneuvers require flat shoes)
– Rhythmical body flow Session:
– Mandatory: Warm up session w/ no shoes, no socks.
INT/ADV FOOTWORK CLASS TUITION:
- $50 By January 12
- $55 By January 19
- $60 By January 26
- $65 After January 26
- $20 Walk-ins (Cash / No Discount)
– Class Description:
– Recommend for dancers w/ strong dance background
– Not recommended for students with chronic Injury.
– Fast Pace Class
The purpose of this class is to propel students to higher levels of dance expression with an intensive fusion of “Salsa” elements, including Basic Afro-Cuban, Pachanga, Boogaloo, cha cha cha, Son, Mambo, and more.
The class starts with a warm up session to prepare students dancers for the high energy and physically charged footwork and body sequences.
This class is recommended for students with strong dance foundation. Sessions are structured for fast learning pace.
This class is not recommended for students with chronic pain or back/joint injuries.